Russian media reported that a 25-year-old bride suddenly died during her wedding in Moscow, after the girl hit a sudden model at the party, and doctors were unable to help her and save her life.
She stated that the sudden accident occurred due to the sensitivity of the nuts presented to the bride and guests during the dinner party, according to Russia today.
She said that the deceased bride is allergic to all kinds of nuts since childhood. The girl’s relatives informed this to the staff when they reserved their dishes for the wedding. But it later turned out that dessert dishes on the tables contained the quantity mof nuts